Wednesday 14 January 2015

The next part of my Journey: Media

Hi all, I know it's been a while since I have posted, forgive me, everyone needs a break sometimes to refresh! I am now starting the next part of my journey in PIDP, which is Media. I must say I am a bit hesitant, social media is not particularly my comfort zone, but that is exactly why I chose it as my option in the course, I mean that is the point right, challenge yourself and learn new things? Well here is to me and learning how to be comfortable in this context of a virtual community. I definitely agree with Jose Bowen's ideas that social media has changed our students in his book " Teaching Naked". Exactly how? I'm not so sure of this yet as this is new to me, but I will keep you updated in this blog of how that journey goes....

1 comment:

  1. You will do great :) Social media is frequently visiting the sites and posting your thoughts

    ReplyDelete